1 zucchini, sliced
2 red bell peppers, cut in bite size squares
1 red onion, cut in half then in quarters
3 tomatoes, cut in quarters, insides removed
2-3 chopped garlic cloves
1. Separate each vegetables in 4 different bowls
2. Chop the oregano and separate it into the 4 bowls
3. Separate de garlic in each bowls except for the onions
4. Add a tablespoon of canola oil in each bowl
5. Add salt and pepper
6. Toss all the vegetables
7. Stack one pice of vegetables in muffin tins adding a basil leaf in the middle of each stack.
8. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
9. When out of the oven, put parchemin paper over the muffin tins and add some wheight to each stack. You can use dried peas.
10. Refregirate for 12 to 48 hours11. serve with crackers